Senior Sunday 2019
What to expect: Summary of events:
Senior Sunday is a very special day and a traditional event here at West Side. This is such a wonderful opportunity for our seniors and families. What can we expect? A couple of weeks before Senior Sunday there will will a designated area in the lobby, of the main building, with bibles and senior biographies. Each student will have a bible with wide margins, we ask that members write reflective moments or passages to the graduating seniors. Saturday May 18th, please schedule a time with Mark to set up your senior’s table in the family center. On the morning of the event, the student and parents will be asked to come up to the stage durning the worship hour for a blessing and prayer by one of our elders. We have planned a lunch for the seniors, families and friends. We will take time to fellowship, After worship services there will be a lunch and interview with our seniors and families.
What is needed: Seniors and Families
- Seniors need to fill out the questionnaire on the web page: http://www.westsideyouthministry.org/graduate-questionnaire.html
- All seniors at this point should have had a conversation with Mark about these expectations
- Parents/Students need to send via 10 - 30 photos that can be used in a Senior Slide Show. These can be received in the following forms: dropbox, google drive, Facebook message, or USB stick. No later than May 12th. Please send a link to Mark Hixson at email@example.com
- The table: This table is specific for each student, parents can use this space in any way they choose
- Please let Mark know if you have any questions.